Thursday, July 28, 2022

hyperjapan 2022 gal meet!!

 



hiii everyone!! sorry for not posting in a while i was saving my next blog post for hj (this is still kinda late but shhh) ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و ♡


~

this weekend has been so busy im literally still tired lol (╥ᆺ╥;) 
so anway on saturday i met up with wib lily koko and risa in westfields and we went to ichiba... i was like so excited because there was a miffy meet and greet and everything was miffy themed so cuteeee!! 
it was soooo hot on the tube that day and it takes ages to get from euston to shepards bush so not fun:(


my code from sat ^^ 

anway when we met up we got food and brought some things ofc and then me and koko took pictures with miffy!!! 


then we went to wibs house and i accidentally got a bit drunk so koko made me get a uber when i went back to the station lmao (つ﹏⊂) 
me stealing kokos alba :))




so day 2.... sunday i had to get up rlly early to get ready and i was literally SO HUNGOVER no idea why it was so bad i was fighting for my life getting ready and the whole train journey (。Ó﹏Ò。) 



so anyway we got there and found lizzie luckily at the tube station and walked to battersea park togetherrr


~

ive never been to a anime convention or anything like hyperjapan but it was so cool!! there were so many people cosplaying and wearing jfashion and there was loads of stalls with sanrio and anime stuff i brought quite a bit lol .... some of my fav shops like artbox and dreamybows had stands so i had to buy something ofc!! ♡ᰔ૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა

hello kitty was there so we took a group pic with all the gals it was like so nice hanging out with so many gyaru!!!


so cute!!! 


i also saw one of my lolita friends ruby as well at hyperjapan!!

 and a random pic of me and my melo i didnt buy her though :((
then we all sat outside and got food i had chicken gyoza it was so yummy i was starving bc i couldnt eat like all dayyyy (。•́︿•̀。) 
it was so much fun and so nice to see everyone and take lots of pictures and obviously buying all the cute accessories i brought !! 

~

thank you for reading see u soon!! (づ˶•༝•˶)づ♡ 










2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I really wish I could have been able to go to this con. It always looks so great! Glad you all had such a wonderful time and you all look great! You look like a MA*RS shop staff!♥

    ReplyDelete