Sunday, August 28, 2022

brighton gal meet + leeds sleepover


hi gals welcome back to my blog!!! ૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡ 

this month has been so busy so I havent had time to make a blog post so im going to combine me and ash's brighton gal meet and my sleepover in leeds with koko and risa because it was in the same week lol...


~
so first on the 17th me and ashlin met uppp... for the first time in brighton for a gal meet, i was like super late because i missed BOTH my trains (つ﹏⊂)

it was my first time going to brighton and meeting ash so i was rlly excitedddd!!! we met up at the train station and went shopping... theres lots of cute vintage shops in brighton it kinda reminded me of camden



then we got pizza in a little restaurant it was so good!!

afterwards we visited the hello kitty cafe!! we couldnt get a table "૮₍ ˶•⤙•˶ ₎ა so we got iceream and looked around the shop instead... it was super cute ill definitely have to go again to eat!!


then lastly we went to the pier and the beach to take pictures.... by then the weather was a lot nicer and it stopped raining completely!!!!!!




i had a amazing day and i miss u sm ash!!! (。•́︿•̀。)

~



okkkkkk so next is my sleepover at koko's on the 20th!! ପ૮๑ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ๑ აଓ i got the coach to leeds and met risa and koko at the station and we went to a cute little bar and charity shopping for a bit.




then we went to a arcade it was sm fun!!




me and koko slept in basically the entire next day bc we where hungover so we got sushi and put kigus on


the next day we got our nails done and went to spoons ofc then when we got back koko pierced my ears lol and we gave eachother cute matchy stick nd pokes!! i went home the day after on tuesday after we got maccies and we went to this cute sanrio shop!! ଘ(੭◌ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚

(notice my tan from my holiday lol) 
i had i rlly good time in leeds i wanna go backkk!!! (˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )
~

tysmmmmm for reading as always!! see u next time *ପ꒰⑅•ᴗ•。꒱໊੭* 














1 comment:

  1. Hii I've just found your blog and I love your posts a lot!!♡ Your blog is so pretty too(/▽\*)。o○♡

    ReplyDelete